La Trobe UniversityJuly 31, 2020 2021-04-27 8:40
La Trobe University
La Trobe University
Master in Management
Melbourne, Victoria- Australia
La Trobe MoM
QS World Rankings 18
Program and Curriculum
The Master of Management at La Trobe University is intended to make you an administrator who can lead development and change inside an association. As the course is available to students from a different range of background,it will help you in learning in a multidisciplinary situation, where you’ll be presented to a wide trade of ideas.This is a 2 years full time long course that is studied during day and evening at the Melbourne and City grounds. La Trobe offers an adaptable timetable that enables you to manage your studies with different responsibilities. All center subjects are accessible as evening classes.
Top 3 Sectors
A Master of Management at La Trobe university can open ways to a wide range of ventures. You’ll be prepared to apply for employments
La Trobe MoM Alumni Info
La Trobe university has an extraordinary group of more than 200,000 who share a lifelong connection to each other and to La trobe. They provide you with the ultimate access to exclusive benefits that help you advance your career, boost your health and well-being and most importantly engage in life long learnig process.
Master in Management Programe
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools
- The minimum entry requirement is successful completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or its equivalent).
- Prior learning developed through relevant work experience or professional accreditation, where it is deemed to be at least equivalent to that obtained through a Bachelor degree, may be considered.
- In making an offer to an applicant, the University will give consideration to a range of factors to determine whether an applicant has demonstrated the capacity to work at a Master’s level, including academic record, English proficiency, and/or employment experience.
- (Optional) The Bachelor degree (or equivalent) must be deemed cognate to gain entry to a 1.5 year Master degree, otherwise, the applicant will be considered for a 2 year Master degree program.
English language requirement
IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 with no individual band score less than 6.0.
Depending on the type of applicant you are, there are admission requirements specific to this course.
For a complete description, please visit the course webpage
- Transcripts of your previous institution
- An official copy of your degree certificate
- Online application form
- Application Essays
- GMAT/GRE score
- One page CV
- 2 Letter of Recommendations; one academic & one professional
- IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge CPE, CAE or PTE Academic score (for some international students)
- Application fee 125 USD, nonrefundable, but can be waivered.