Australian National University | Overseas EducationJuly 31, 2020 2021-05-04 4:53
Australian National University | Overseas Education
Australian National University
Masters of Management
QS World Rankings 18
Program and Curriculum
The ANU MoM Program is an honorable vision of the Australian National University ,which dives students into administration training, through strengthening them to tackle genuine issues. The researchers experience a differing network of colleagues and faculty that reflect astonishing talent and foundations.The Master of Management (MOM) program enables graduates from various disciplines to grasp the center ideas of development, authority and explanatory reasoning. The program is developed to include various specializations.
Top 3 Sectors
Graduates from ANU have been rated as Australia’s most employable graduates and among the most sought after by employers worldwide..The latest Global Employability University Ranking, published by the Times Higher Education, rated ANU as Australia’s top university .
ANU MoM Alumni Info
ANU graduated class are spread all through the globe, having a great impact in their fields of ability and inside the network. ANU’s graduated class have outstanding stories to tell about their time at ANU, as well as their journeys after graduation. When you graduate from ANU you become a lifelong member of the alumni community and part of a diverse group of individuals across the globe. Whether your interests are in future study, building a career, travel or re-connecting with fellow alumni, the ANU Alumni Program offers you plenty of benefits.
Masters of Management Programe
We have a 92% Success Rate In Helping Applicants Get Into Top Schools
When it comes to Business schools in Australia, the first name that comes up is Australian National University. The program equips graduates and professionals from any discipline to become evidence-based decision makers, innovative problem solvers, responsible social citizens, and future leaders.
- A Bachelor degree or international equivalent with a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0
A Graduate Certificate of Management with a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0
A minimum GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) score of 550 or higher, and at least 3 years of full time work experience.
- A maximum of 48 units of credit will be available based on the following conditions:• Applicants with at least 10 years of work experience (including at least 5 years of documented management experience) may be eligible for 24 units of credit.• Applicants with a Bachelor Degree (AQF level 7) or international equivalent in a cognate discipline may be eligible for 24 units of credit.
At the time of application, all study abroad applicants are required to have following documents.
- Curriculum Vitae
- 2 Letters of Referrence (Optional)
- Proof that you have met the University’s minimum English language requirements.
- Your academic records, including a grading scale.
- If you are applying for a postgraduate program, you will need to provide your most recent academic transcript.
- Any other required documentation for your preferred program. Some ANU programs need you to meet additional requirements, including providing proof of relevant work experience. You can check if your preferred program has additional requirements on Programs and Courses.
- You can choose to provide official ID when you apply (birth certificate, citizenship documents, passport). Official ID will be required if your application is successful and you are offered a place at ANU.
Note:Documents must not be changed in any way. They must be scanned in colour and must not be re-sized.